Strong. Seamless. Steel.
We've Installed Seamless Siding Since 1978
Seamless Siding has no laps or gaps when it is installed on your home. Other siding materials (such as vinyl, aluminum and wood) must be constantly overlapped every 12 feet when installed to reach the length of your home, creating a pattern of ugly splices. The average home has 130 splices during installation, which trap dirt and moisture, making your siding finish dull and dramatically reducing your home’s energy efficiency.
ABC Seamless Duck Matte siding is manufactured on the job site while we install your siding and cut to the exact measurements of your home for an airtight fit and less material waste.
ABC Seamless steel siding eliminates the splices, giving your home increased energy efficiency and a neater, cleaner appearance.
The Benefits of Seamless Siding:
- American made, 28 gauge galvanized steel
- Guaranteed not to rust
- Strong & durable
- Will not crack, warp or blow off like vinyl can
- No seams
- Airtight to block pests, dirt and moisture
- Proven product—we’ve been installing seamless steel since 1987
- 35 year fade warranty on Duck Matte finish (10 on PVC finish)
For more details on ABC Seamless siding, click here